Monday, May 11, 2015

Music Monday: Jung Yong Hwa, "One Fine Day"

I was intending to be a more consistent, faithful blogger, and yet here it is May, and a month and a half has passed since I last posted anything.  In the whirlwind of testing, school activities, and winding down the schoolyear, it seems like any chance of me having a personal life has been put on hold until summer.  I have even been thinking of some school-related posts, just in the hopes that I keep blogging during this busy time! 


Be that as it may, it is past time for another Music Monday.  This one is dear to my heart.  At long last, one of my favorite singer/songwriter/actors, Jung Yong Hwa, has released his first solo album!  It is a mix of different styles, guest musicians, and Yong Hwa's compositions.  After watching this artist grow since his debut as the leader of the Kpop/rock group CNBlue (which I love), I kind of feel like a friend or family member has made their first album.  I'm so excited about it!  

(Okay, okay, so I've been a fangirl for all of about 6 months.  I'm making up for lost time with extra enthusiasm.)

Anyway, here is the title song of the album, "One Fine Day."  I listened to it about 50 times straight as soon as it came out, so I'm sure you'll like it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment