Saturday, June 20, 2015

Beach Photo Shoot




Awesome and I spent a beautiful day at the beach with our dogs, Taffy and Sam, last weekend. We brought a picnic and were a little concerned because our golden retriever puppy gets REALLY excited when we go on trips. In the past we haven't been able to eat on our beach trips because he gets really annoying. Thankfully, this time after a walk down the beach, he settled down enough to lay down while we ate.

Here're the results of a selfie (that's selca in Korea) photo shoot with Awesome and Sam. You'll see the conditions I have to work under.





Cute, right? Look at that hottie I married! 



And then, it got weird. 



See?






Sam felt left out. "What about ME?"







Dog successfully wrangled out of the picture.  Husband definitely done with the photo shoot.







And this is what I have to work with.  Unusually, Taffy is the only one of my family who wasn't annoying.  Go figure.  

But finally, I got one of us I really like!


No comments:

Post a Comment