Monday, June 29, 2015

Music Monday: "Always with Me, Always with You"



So, in looking back at my previous Music Monday selections, I noticed that there seems to be mostly Korean music.  While that is definitely what I'm listening to a lot right now, it isn't my favorite music at all.  Sure, I have a few Korean favorites (CN Blue, anyone?), but overall I am NOT a K-pop fan.  Unless the K-pop stars are acting in Korean dramas.  Then they might be my favorites.

But I digress...

Anyway, that got me thinking.  Awesome and I are about to celebrate our 7th anniversary, which I'm still having a hard time believing.  The time has FLOWN, and yet sometimes I wonder how we've only been together for 7 years.  It seems like we've always been together.  Not in a bad way.  It just feels to me like my life really started on the day that he and I became friends.

While Awesome and I aren't exactly your typical couple, we do sort of have a song, "Always with Me, Always with You," by Joe Satriani.  This song is actually special to me because of all the times I heard Awesome playing it on the guitar during the time we were dating.  And while Joe is a phenomenal musician, personally I don't think he's anywhere near as fun to listen to as Awesome.  But again, I may just be a fangirl who's a little biased.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!


Photo courtesy of www.superbwallpapers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment